Monday 31 August 2015

THIS IS ...ESS!




“There are three things that are too amazing for me,
    four that I do not understand:

the way of an eagle in the sky,
the way of a snake on a rock,

the way of a ship on the high seas,
and the way of a man with a young woman."~Proverbs 30:18-19


The words of King Solomon so resonate with me at this particular season. Well, as my KOF fraternity has witnessed over the last few months,yours truly has been "suffering" emotional upheavals.#CiaWendo has been the hash-tag. Mapenzi has inspired "ma-pens".

Thankfully,by His immense grace,God has bestowed unto me a special gift.
Still coming to terms with the reality of the blessing.He's gifted me my dream woman.
This is kinda of my testimony,a celebration of God's doing in that regard. 

In honour of that special one,this I address:

She's the daughter of the King,I call her princess.
She's confident and bold,I call her lioness.
(You see ,she looks up to the Lion of Judah as her ultimate)
I'm drawn by her Godliness,
Daily as she strives for Christ-likeness,
She's humble,yearning for more of God,and of herself less.

She is modest in her dress,
In life too,not given to excess.
Ambitious she is,with diligence and excellence she works towards success.
Gifted she is,I'm intrigued by her literary prowess.

My pursuit of her,onward I press.
You see ,indeed to me,she never ceases to impress.
My affections and intention I did express,
You see,with her heart I didn't wanna mess.
I sought her hand and heart for a relationship,thankfully by God's grace she said YES!

Still in awe of God's awesomeness,
By gifting me her,I'm amazed by His kindness,
I pray that our relationship He may continually bless.
That by His will,a day soon we shall witness,
As I stand at the altar,and she walks down the aisle in that white dress ...


                                    ~*~*~*~*~*~
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
    but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.~Proverbs 31:30





25 comments:

  1. Powerful... Truly you're Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agani...Indeed.Eternally grateful to the Giver for this blessing.

      Delete
  2. Awesome... Great piece there bro... She indeed is a great gift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed she is.Continually praying for the wisdom and grace to cherish and care for her as such.
      Thanks bruh!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful piece!

    Aririririririiii!!! 🙌 God is so faithful!! I am so happy for you lovely people! God bless you 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda.Indeed our God is faithful. Baraka pia !

      Delete
  4. Beautiful piece!

    Aririririririiii!!! 🙌 God is so faithful!! I am so happy for you lovely people! God bless you 😃

    ReplyDelete
  5. The joy this woman/lady has brought to your life is astounding. You just cant miss it. I pray that this your journey will continue to be a blessing by the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Astounding joy indeed! Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.

      Delete
  6. boss!! i new there was an impending song to be sung and it's right here. kweli hii family ina"ma-pens" (both of them i mean)
    nice one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite the romantic... I see... She must be a very special lady...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...ati romantic...kujaribu tu . Indeed special she is...Praying for the grace to treat and love her as such...

      Delete
  8. awesome piece kamata for kamatwa .......You should do writting as a side hussle....

    ReplyDelete
  9. eish eish i like that. God blessings on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Weuwe! I like! Ess you're a blessed girl, Kamata you are favoured of God to have her. My dancing shoes and costume are on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...hehe...she's Emma...Ess was just a creative title somewhere in my mind...
      Indeed celebrating God's favour...As God leads,looking forward to marriage.

      Delete
  11. Thanks love.
    I'm floored each time I re-read this and I thank God for you. May He be glorified in this journey of faith :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome love.Indeed continually may we live and relate unto His glory...

      Delete