Saturday 14 February 2015

"NIKIO NDOKA...!"



Tis been one of my long held goals to begin blogging. In fact twas one of my resolutions last year.Somehow procrastination got the better of me,always seemed never quite ready to start.
They say,always wonder "they" are,the toughest bit is starting up.In my own opinion,keeping up is much of a greater challenge.

I'm no great writer,but I believe I got something to share. I'd like to hone my writing skills.I have been severally told that the best way to grow a skill is seeking opportunities to perform it.I hereby begin this journey,hoping and praying to grow better by the day.

As such your comments and constructive criticism,pun intended,are highly welcome. My opinions and expressed thoughts may not always be right,but I share them with the intention to engage. My prayer is that my readers may be "built up". 

Let the conversations begin.

I now set forth my blog with a deep sense of my limited ability; but with an earnest prayer that it may do some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment